does it work on CRM 2011 online ?

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:43 AM
HI,
I would like to know if the library can work on CRM 2011 ONLINE (not on premise).
Someone have some details or exmples ?
thank you.
MP
Coordinator
Jul 9, 2013 at 3:32 PM
If you compile it and register it using the plugin registration tool it will work with CRM Online. They will work in sandboxed mode.
Jul 11, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Edited Jul 11, 2013 at 6:17 PM
No, it doesn't work quite so simply. My scenario has proven the assembly can be imported to the cloud using pluginregistration, but without the solution on here, there may be localization issues when dealing with dates.

I developed customizations in an on premises environment, where I had the CRM Manipulation Library registered through the solution packaged here on CodePlex.

I deployed to the cloud, first by registering the CRM Manipulation Library with the pluginregistration tool in the SDK, and then deployed my solution that referenced it.

Everything's good, all of the existing processes from the customizations made in the on premises environment are operating as tested.

Now, if I make any new customizations using the AddDays function, it does not work. I can use the function, but instead of adding any days or years to the original input date it's just returned back again without any days or years added to it.